Hello all,

I may have an answer to your question, but I want to make sure I am answering
it right, so here it goes:

To have VoiceOver follow along with lyrics to your songs do the following:

Go to settings, accessibility, VoiceOver, verbosity. Now, swipe down to media
descriptions and turn that setting to speech or speech/Braille whichever you
need.

Now, when you are hearing a song, Voiceover should read the current lyrics
before they are sung.

Hope this helps,

Jenn
Jenn and Kumi