May I also recommend the app called Boop for light detecting.
-Paul
On Jul 8, 2023, at 9:17 PM, Esther Levegnale <elevegn...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

hi, everyone, even though I myself can see light, sometimes during the day I
cannot tell whether a light is on or off. This app is really really neat!
Thanks for telling us all about it. Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 13 Pro Max!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/12D22DAA-648A-439F-9BCF-EE71FB18ABA2%40sbcglobal.net

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/12D22DAA-648A-439F-9BCF-EE71FB18ABA2%40sbcglobal.net?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.