Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2023 10:02 PM
Subject: Re: NLS E-reader

Robert, I have the email address to 2 people who work with NLS. I'll ask them & see if I can get you an answer. Are you on Facebook? There is a group on Facebook for the NLS braille E-Reader. The link to the group is below, just in case.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/41BD6A8F-AE03-49EA-A406-F373FD018F85%40gmail.com.

Donna

does anyone know of a email list for the E-reader? I tried going to NLS' site and joining theirs but I have yet to receive a response after two weeks.
*****
When we finally give Yeshua/Jesus full control then we have taken that first step toward perfection!

__________
Family times theatre
http://familytimes.wrighthere.net:9244/stream

Ask your smart speaker to play Family times on TuneIn
*****
Bowling league sponsorship
We are slowly getting there. Remember if 80 people donate $10 we can make this goal and then some.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/recreational-bowling?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cp_guide_do&member=27036989

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/005a01d9bd16%24b6d25c70%247001a8c0%40HPDesktop.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/BC18B3F3-775B-40DC-89C8-6D9F49D20496%40gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/006401d9bd56%24912fb400%247001a8c0%40HPDesktop.