NLS braille E reader users
facebook.com
<d4ZIVX-5C-b.ico>
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mary Ellen Sanchez
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2023 9:57 AM
  Subject: Re: NLS E-reader

  Hello, I would like to be a member of the NLC Rita group on Facebook as well.
What would I go to do this?

  Sent from my iPhone

    On Jul 23, 2023, at 9:10 AM, Donna Casteen <mermaid71...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Robert, You are now a member of the Facebook group NLS Braille E-Reader.😊

    Donna

      I'm trying to join the group and I ran into this:
      "I­f­ n­o­,­ w­h­y­ d­o­ y­o­u­ w­a­n­w­h­y­ d­o­ y­o­u­ w­a­n­t­ t­o­
j­o­i­n­ t­h­e­ g­r­o­u­p­t­o­ j­o­i­n­ t­h­e­ g­r­o­u­p
      Write an answer..."