Unfortunately, no. Unless they are backed up to the cloud.

Wayne Scott

On Aug 22, 2023, at 8:44 AM, Alison May <chrisalis...@gmail.com> wrote:

I guess the subject line says it all! I have accidentally deleted a text with information I needed to keep. Can I recover this?

Sent from my iPhone by Alison may
0777 315 8181

On 22 Aug 2023, at 12:45 am, joseph hudson <jhud7...@twc.com> wrote:

I know for me, that I find it happen in one of my first put it on to charge at night. Period and no, I have not rebooted my device to device reboot self.

On Aug 21, 2023, at 4:59 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

First of all, after an update there might be stuff going on in the background for a day or two which may make it seem like more battery is used and the heat thing could very well be connected.
Secondly, have you turned off your device for a few minutes after the update and then powered it on again? I occasionally have noticed that my device was abnormally warm and often turning it off for a couple of minutes and then back on took carre of this.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com<viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of danielm...@gmail.com
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2023 2:41 PM
To: VIPhone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Any IOS devices getting warm after 16.6

Hi all

iPhone XR and iPad 6gen

Updated to 16.6 from 16.2 recently.

No bugs so far but have noticed with 16.6 devices seem to get warm. Not to the point of scorching hot but slightly warm. Has anyone else seem such behavior running 16.6

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/d279bc93-cf83-477a-b0c4-6f01857be756n%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/PH7PR12MB56565EF9F871276EDA49C393C71EA%40PH7PR12MB5656.namprd12.prod.outlook.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/0884D0EE-A0AA-4E5D-A8B2-C26664E8782C%40twc.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/001D413B-B671-47C6-B09B-B5C5B6DA13EB%40gmail.com.