Yes, you can download and I was going to do it again so I could be sure to give
you accurate directions. i had a lot of trouble figuring it out. But i can't do
that because there must be something I haven't updated. When I open the account
on my iPhone it only shows "this device" meaning my iPhone but when I try to
add my Mac account again it says I'm already logged in so I've not updated
something. This is in my opinion a much more complicated process than it should
be. So I can't verify my instructions until I figure out what's wrong.

But basically, once you hit the download button make sure it says the download
is queued. Then change to the save or saved tab and double tap the downloads
(it will probably say your username with an apostrophe s and the Downloads).
Your files are in there. I went around and around figuring this out and finally
did a google search to figure it out.

Hth.

--
Cheryl