Hi all.
I am trying this app, but unfortunately I can't follow all steps that I have read on the list. Let me describe what I have done, and mmight you can tell me what I am doing wrong.
1. I went to the  tonido.com web site.
2. I created an account.
3. I download the program tonido, found in the   site:
http://www.tonido.com/application_download.html
and i donwloaded the exe for the windows version that I am running. It is a program of 23.175 Kbytes, and called TonidoLiteSetup.exe
4. I installed it, and I installed the app for tonido in my iPhone.
5. I loging in with my account information into the app running in my iPhone, of course, after login in in the tonido program running in my computer. Here appeared a problem. the program never asked me to login in, looks like it login in when I create the account. All this issues has been don in my internet browser, but I can't run the tonido program, I tryed to run it, and all the time it says error, the program is already running, or crashed. So I can't do anything that all of you do with this nice program. 5. the worse part is that I can't see any file of my computer, I can't to play, or just see my computer in the app installed into my iPhone.
People, what I am doing wrong?
Thanks for all.
Pablo