From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Ron
Canazzi
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 6:08 PM
To: ViPhone List <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Issue With Spectrum Mobile App Accessibility

Hi Group,

i got my first iPhone in March of 2019. I installed the Spectrum Mobile App for
iPhone in June of 2019. The app worked perfectly and was totally accessible
until yesterday. The app updated and now I have difficulty navigating the
interface. The app opens with a group of new filters, but setting and
navigating this screen is almost impossible. Gone are the simple 'all channels'
and 'simple Favorites' navigation screen when a single swipe right or left
moved you up and down the screen from channel to channel and a simple double
tap launched the selected channel.

Has anyone else noticed this or am i missing something as far as adjustments or
is this the new order of things with respect to the app? If so, and if people
want to keep using the app, I suggest you give feedback through the developer
website or the feed back link within the app settings.

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grievous wrongs and will strive to correct

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/537ae7d2-d06a-d127-ad9f-88c4c51c10c5%40roadrunner.com.