The mobile  app is no more.  Every thing is done threw my spectrum app

From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa...@roadrunner.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 3:07 PM
To: "ViPhone List" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Issue With Spectrum Mobile App Accessibility

Hi Group,

i got my first iPhone in March of 2019. I installed the Spectrum Mobile App for iPhone in June of 2019. The app worked perfectly and was totally accessible until yesterday. The app updated and now I have difficulty navigating the interface. The app opens with a group of new filters, but setting and navigating this screen is almost impossible. Gone are the simple 'all channels' and 'simple Favorites' navigation screen when a single swipe right or left moved you up and down the screen from channel to channel and a simple double tap launched the selected channel.

Has anyone else noticed this or am i missing something as far as adjustments or is this the new order of things with respect to the app? If so, and if people want to keep using the app, I suggest you give feedback through the developer website or the feed back link within the app settings.

--
Signature:
For a nation to admit it has done grievous wrongs and will strive to correct them for the betterment of all is no vice; For a nation to claim it has always been great, needs no improvement and to cling to its past achievements is no virtue!

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/537ae7d2-d06a-d127-ad9f-88c4c51c10c5%40roadrunner.com.