I agree. The edited description you have below is much better than the original.

Evan

On 9/21/2023 7:23 PM, realman02 via VIPhone wrote:

I am disturbe dby this description. I don’t want an AI tleling me something is “adorable” or “ugly” or “horrible” or any subjective description.

Also. “Soulful, curious, etc” are extremely troubling. This is how I want my AI to handle descriptions of people, animals and things:

The picture shows two dogs sitting on a floor. The floor has dark gray tiles and there is a beige rug where the dogs are sitting. On the left, there is a black Labrador with a shiny coat. It has brown eyes and is wearing a collar with a tag. On the right, there is a German Shepherd puppy. It has a black coat with tan markings on its legs and face. The puppy has bright eyes and floppy ears. It is also wearing a collar with a tag. They are sitting next to each other and seem to be in a kitchen, as there is a glimpse of a cabinet and an oven in the background

Thanks  John Riehl

*From:* viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> *On Behalf Of *Alison May
*Sent:* Thursday, September 21, 2023 6:43 PM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Be my eyes new service

I asked if this app could also describe photos on my iPhone and followed the directions given. I am absolutely amazed. Below is a description of the day. My current guide dog met his puppy raiser and her new pup. The details really bring the picture alive.

The picture shows two adorable dogs sitting on a floor. The floor has dark gray tiles and there is a beige rug where the dogs are sitting. On the left, there is a black Labrador with a shiny coat. It has soulful brown eyes and is wearing a collar with a tag. On the right, there is a German Shepherd puppy. It has a black coat with tan markings on its legs and face. The puppy has bright, curious eyes and floppy ears. It is also wearing a collar with a tag. They are sitting next to each other and seem to be in a kitchen, as there is a glimpse of a cabinet and an oven in the background

Sent from my iPhone by Alison may

0777 315 8181

    On 21 Sep 2023, at 10:17 pm, Feliciano Godoy