Yes, agree; that phone number is going to be the key here.

R!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Cheryl Homiak" <cahom...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 11:44 PM
Subject: Re: Apple store gift cards

Okay, maybe i'm wrong but it seems pretty obvious to me that you can't use
this at the app store on your Mac or in iTunes. It has to be used at the
Apple store, either online or at a retail store that you would visit in
person. Or you can use it on the hone to the Apple store. This seems to me
to be the relevant line:

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth