I think an Apple Store gift card should be for all the "Apple stores" App
store, apple store, etc.  JMO.
Reggie

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Rob Harris
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2012 2:53 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple store gift cards

Oh!.... amazing, so thanks for this and sorry for the confusion I must be
causing;  didn't know they did it that way;  seems an almost pointless way,
and like I said, to think you can buy themoff the local store now. I mean
the supermarket down the road type store!
Now if the sender had done that and sent you the gift card number,....
instead of doing all that online thing!
Still, like the man below suggests, you can login to  the apple online store

then and buy the right thing there, if you can get around the site
successfully and it is clear what it is  it's selling you.  I don't do well
with Apple sites, which is why  I posed a possible warning.

After thinking about it a little more, and noting the Apple number came up a

few times,  call them, they should be able to fix this. They're digging
themselves into a hole by making this unnecessarily complicated.

RobH.