If you know your network info, what is the problem with trying the reset of network settings? I would not reset all settings, but just the network settings. You would have to reenter network passwords, and maybe fix the name of your phone if you changed it under settings, general, about, but that is pretty much it.

Richard, USA
——
"While striving for perfection, let us do what is possible." — John Wesley
(Sent from my iPhone)