From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2023 5:20 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Cellular VS Wi-Fi On Phone Question Please.

If you know your network info, what is the problem with trying the reset of
network settings? I would not reset all settings, but just the network
settings. You would have to reenter network passwords, and maybe fix the name
of your phone if you changed it under settings, general, about, but that is
pretty much it.

Richard, USA
——
"While striving for perfection, let us do what is possible." — John Wesley
(Sent from my iPhone)

        On Oct 4, 2023, at 2:13 PM, janet gross <janet.harv...@outlook.com>