From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2023 2:46 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Side button in App Store

Just because somebody hasn't ventured into the world of apps yet doesn't mean
they won't down the road.
And even without installing third party apps, you still have all the stock apps
like Weather, Mail, Notes, Voice Memos, Clock with alarms, stop watch, timer
and world clock. You have the camera with the ability to read QR codes, text
message/iMessage, Facetime calling, you have the Books app, Music and Podcasts
and more... I doubt one of these blind specific flip phones can match all of
that.