From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Joshua
Hendrickson
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2023 8:57 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Preserving batteries

I'd suggest to run down your backup phone as much as you can.  I've had my
phone run down to 4 or 3% before recharging it.  I use my phone for book
reading and watching movies all the time and it is really cool.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9uZuGpjQFdM9dzZNyEOHwptmxWHkPDYOj-OfZTU1OM4%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com.