Thank you so so much! This is great
JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker...@gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer

On Dec 2, 2023, at 10:07 AM, Richard <richard.pe...@earthlink.net> wrote:

To add to the great guidance from your earlier message, there is a Nov. 24 AppleVis blog item Charging Smarter: A Dive into iOS Battery Health and Charging

https://www.applevis.com/podcasts/charging-smarter-dive-ios-battery-health-charging

“In this episode, Thomas Domville delves into the details of iOS battery health and charging features. He begins by explaining what battery health is and why it’s important for your device’s performance. Then, he explores the various charging options that iOS provides, discussing how each one affects your device’s battery health.”

Richard Petty

richard.pe...@earthlink.net