From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2012 4:22 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: email rools,

One option is to switch our PC to use IMAP. If you're goal is have the
messages deleted from the server when you delete them from the phone
then running IMAP on the phone would be sufficient. Leaving your PC set
to use POP means that when it downloads the messages, they'll be deleted
from the server though, but this depends on how you have POP configured
on your PC. I think we'd have to know more about how you want email to
work on your phone and PC before we can give you any advice, but I agree
with Raul, IMAP is just the way to go if you want email to work the way
you think it should work.

On 25/11/12 08:03, Ramy Moustafa wrote:
> Aha great, I set my pc to be pop3.
> So what will be the idea?
>

> Cheers:
> Ramy Moustafa
> If music be the food of love... play on.
> Mobile:
> 0020102221750
> Personal email:
> ramy.moustaf...@gmail.com