Hello Debbie,

You ask an interesting question.

I’m not certain why you would want a smoke detector that has an accompanying
app but I can tell you that Home Depot and Lowe’s sell smoke detectives that
have voice responses built-in.

I have several throughout my home as I add more and mor as the older ones
expire.

These models have user replaceable batteries and there is a test button on the
unit that, when pressed, causes the unit to speak in a very loud and clear
voice that tells you if the unit is in good working order.  When the battery is
low, the unit will automatically repeatedly announce that the battery is low.
Finally, and I hope you never need this, when smoke is detected, the unit makes
a low loud noise and repeatedly says that smoke has been detected.

I absolutely love these models as the cost, per unit, is more than reasonable
given the accessibility of the unit.  I think the last one I installed costs
around $20.

Oh, and they have models that can be wired directly into the electricity system
of the house, also.

A quick Amazon search will result in several different models being displayed
but, as I said, for me, I just go over to my local big box home goods store and
buy them as needed.
Mark