you didn't find it near the volume up button on the left side of the phone?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Turner
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2023 9:47 AM
  Subject: Re: With VoiceOver enabled, Can anyone locate the Speech Screen
controller in iOS 17.2?

  Harry,
  How are you starting speak screen in Kindle? It works in Apple's Books
app, but without a status bar, I cannot get speak screen to launch. I turned
on the speech controller, and set it to 62% but never found it.

  Richard, USA

  “Grandma always told us, “Be careful when you pray for patience. God
stores it on the other side of Hell and you will have to go through Hell to
get it.”

  -- Cedrick Bridgeforth

  My web site: https://www.turner42.com/

    On Dec 28, 2023, at 2:36 AM, 'Harry Bell' via VIPhone