This is just a guess, but in your bluetooth settings on your phone, have you tried flicking up on that speaker to more info and changing the type to headphone? I'm thinking that would put all sound including VO through the speaker.
HTH,

Richard, USA

“Grandma always told us, “Be careful when you pray for patience. God stores it on the other side of Hell and you will have to go through Hell to get it.”

-- Cedrick Bridgeforth

My web site: https://www.turner42.com/