Is Speech Central free?
Thanks!

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2024 1:50 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: The next generation of Speech Central has been launched

Ivan,
I simplified what you said but did not misquote you.
Since Mary to whom I address my comments is on this same list, she will likely
have read your full explanation of your situation with bookshare and how you
had supported it, etc.

It seems like I cannot say anything about your app other than undaunted praise
without your taking offense.

Since you also cannot be bothered to explain your process of getting bookshare
booksinto your app, then I guess I don’t need to give it an honest try.
I was willing to do that.

Richard, USA
“Grandma always told us, “Be careful when you pray for patience. God stores it
on the other side of Hell and you will have to go through Hell to get it.”
-- Cedrick Bridgeforth

My web site: https://www.turner42.com/

Microsoft Windows 11 Core Version 23H2 (OS Build 22631.2715),
JAWS version 2024.2310.70.400