From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Chuck
Adkins
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2024 1:08 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: unable to use any of my bluetooth devices with my iPhone

I had the same problem with my focus, blue braille display. I had to turn it
off and unplug it completely, and then tell my iPhone to forget the device.
Then I turned Bluetooth completely off, rebooted the phone, turned Bluetooth
back on, and it seemed to fix the problem. Don't know if that would work for
you, but just thought I would let you know what happened to me. I have other
displays and they don't seem to have that issue like the Bluetooth does, or at
least I should say the issue that my Bluetooth had

On Sun, Mar 24, 2024 at 7:43 PM CJ & AA MAY <chrisalis...@gmail.com