From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Grant
Hardy
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2024 4:47 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Please submit feedback to Apple about Voice Dream Reader

Hi Arnold,

None of these would happen. Nothing that dramatic would occur. What Apple could
do is simply reject their update and tell them to fix the app so functionality
isn't taken away from previous customers. The Apple review team rejects many
new apps and app updates on a regular basis and it's not a big deal. Devs just
implement the required changes and then they're good to go. Alternatively, if
the code is already live with the update released last week, Apple could pull
the app from the store until they fix it, especially since the change was
undocumented until you installed the update.

However it's also possible that this will fly under Apple's radar or that
they'll choose to not act. Even though this clearly doesn't jive with my
reading of the guidelines, subscription models are all over the place and I
think a lot of this type of behaviour flies under the radar. The review team
doesn't catch everything.

Of course it's also possible I'm simply reading the guidelines incorrectly.

Grant Hardy

On Sun, Mar 31, 2024 at 1:38 PM Arnold Schmidt <als5...@gmail.com