OK, thanks. I should have thought of that.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Joseph hudson
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2024 1:30 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Caller ID Help Please.

Carolyn, I just tried looking it up. And I couldn't find it either. However,
you should be able to do 611 from your cellular phone, and that shall take you
where you can hopefully get to a customer service agent.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CH3PR05MB9556AD2E21277B13B6FA6B69CE1C2%40CH3PR05MB9556.namprd05.prod.outlook.com.