From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Joshua
Hendrickson
Sent: Sunday, June 2, 2024 11:32 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Transferring Files to a New Phone

Hi Steve. Bard books is something that won’t transfer over to a new mhone. The
only thing you can do, is to redownload your books onto your new phone again. I
know how annoying this is. Hoefully this will change sometime in the future.
Sent from My totally awesome iPhone!!

On Jun 2, 2024, at 3:19 AM, Arnold Schmidt