Well, that’s great but as for my phone the iPhone 14 it won’t support the intelligence from Apple and later updates so I can only speculate for my particular phone that it’s just gonna be kind of minor updates or at least some of the major updates minus the whole Siri, Lyft and Apple intelligence, which is fine for now until I get a later iPhone, which won’t be for quite some time. Right now I have to shave up to get one of those MagSafe three and one chargers I’m looking at the Anker Mag Go which I found from Amazon for $99.99 but has a coupon that’s 30% off which would be about $69 and some odd cents. normally on their store website it’s about $106 so this is pretty good. I have added it to my card and will buy it soon.
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2024, at 5:30 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

iPhones don't have "m" chips, that is only iPads and Mac computers. But as far as it goes, the A17 Bionic from last year's iPhone 15 Pro and 15 Pro Max appears to be the minimum requirement for Apple Intelligence to be fully functional.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2024 8:07 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Today's WWDC keynote and iOS 18 announcement

I kind of figured that, but was hoping.  Is the 15 the first model to use the M chips?  I think it is.

I’m too lazy to go searching for that info right now.

If in the fall when the 16 comes out, if my carrier offers a great trade-in deal on my 13 pro, I might update to the 15 pro, or even the 16 if the offer is good enough.  I won’t be holding my breath though, 😊.

Richard, USA

"It's no great honor to be blind, but it's more than a nuisance and less than a disaster. Either you're going to fight like hell when your sight fails or you're going to stand on the sidelines for the rest of your life." -- Dr. Margaret Rockwell Phanstiehl Founder of Audio Description (1932-2009)