Yes there is a wireless mic that plugs in to the charge port on your phone.
There are 2 microphones in this package and they claim to have a 200 foot
range. here is the lik: LEVN Wireless Lavalier Microphone, Microphone for
iPhone (2 TX + 2 RX + Charging Case), Mini Mic with Noise Cancellation, 20H
Battery, 200ft, Wireless Microphone for iPhone 15/14/13/12, Android, PC
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CQR56KDX?psc=1&ref_=cm_sw_r_apin_ct_PK2ADQC65947DV4Q5YB0&language=en_US

Sent from my iPhone