Hello Sieghard,
Unfortunately, the iPad beta version is locked. It says that it is full and no
longer takes new testers.
Follow me on X @ibnalbalad

On Jun 26, 2024, at 1:34 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

That is somewhat correct, there is no version of Whatsapp for the iPad "yet",
but it is in Beta, see the below article:

iPad users finally get a dedicated WhatsApp application; here's how to do
it<https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/magazines/panache/ipad-users-finally-get-a-dedicated-whatsapp-application-heres-how-to-do-it/articleshow/103842898.cms?from=mdr>

Best regards,

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Cris Ali
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2024 8:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A question for Bluetooth users

No Mario. There is no Whatsappversion for IPad. You can only access it using a
browser like Safari.

Follow me on X @ibnalbalad

> On Jun 26, 2024, at 10:26 AM, Mario Eiland
> <eila...@gmail.com<mailto:eila...@gmail.com>> wrote:

> I can't answer that question. I don't use an iPad. I imagine the layout
> might be a bit different from that of the iPhone since it's being used on a
> larger screen and it takes advantage of the screen size. I presume you use
> the iPhone version of WhatsApp? I find it pretty easy to navigate WhatsApp on
> the iPhone.

>>> Cheers,

>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CO6P221MB07741465517FE16F5336FDE4C1D52%40CO6P221MB0774.NAMP221.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CO6P221MB077409CA9DF04D67B6B69331C1D62%40CO6P221MB0774.NAMP221.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/PH7PR12MB56567346BBE037337E6836A3C7D62%40PH7PR12MB5656.namprd12.prod.outlook.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/PH7PR12MB56567346BBE037337E6836A3C7D62%40PH7PR12MB5656.namprd12.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.