Can one use this Uber eats phone number to place an order?

Thanks,

Sherry Wells

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Kathy
Brandt
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2024 10:42 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Uber Eats issue

The Uber eats phone number really came in handy, thanks a lot: I was missing
items, and in the app I could not select which ones in order to proceed.
Besides getting my credit I let them know both on the phone and via DM on X
that they need to fix this. I had uninstalled and reinstalled the app just
yesterday which solved another issue I  was having, but not this one.

On Jan 29, 2024, at 11:56 PM, William James <wiljame...@gmail.com