From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Woody Anna Dresner
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 10:43 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iTunes

Hi Beverly,

Radio is still there, but for some strange reason, it's in the Music
section. When you choose Music in what they're calling the sidebar, there
are several radio buttons for things like album and artist. One is radio.
When you choose it, the normal list of categories appears, and you expand it
just as you did before.

Best,
Anna

On Nov 30, 2012, at 9:56 PM, "Beverly" <reesesw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I updated to the latest version of iTunes, but now I can't find the radio
streams. Have they been removed?

> Beverly
>
> Want to get the most from your iPhone?  Then come to my conference every
Wednesday at 7:00 P.M. Eastern.  The number to call is 712-432-6499, room
2428.