Hello Reese,

I use Windows 7 with Jaws 14 and also upgraded to iTunes 11. This should be
universal, but for me F6 does work as before to get me from the iTunes Store
section back to the Source List. If you haven't done so I recommend you
enable the source list by pressing Control+S or go to the View menu and
select "Show Side Bar".

As for scripts I don't think there are any yet. I just had a quick look at
John Martin's BlindTunes website at www.BlindTunes.net. He currently just
says you need iTunes version 10.4 or higher, but since iTunes 11 has such a
different UI 10.4 or higher may not include 11. I sent an email to him and
suggested he adds something to his website which specifically talks about
iTunes 11, if I get a reply I'll post it on the list.