Hi Cheryl,

You're brilliant! Thanks so much! So simple, but so frustrating until someone
figures it out!

If you check Songs in the group of radio buttons, the songs appear in a table
just as in iTunes 10, so you can get to them quickly by pressing VO+CMD+T to
get there quickly - one press to get to the Sidebar, and a second to get to the
Songs table.

Thanks again,
Anna