Hi,

You might be able to find one that will download, but the flash is
very important for the functionality of these apps because your finger
in effect blocks out all the light from the camera. I remember trying
one around a year or so ago which did a terrible job; they work fairly
well on the 4S though.

Cheers,
Ben.