From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 4:39 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: My Thoughts on ITunes 11

Hi, actually this isn't exactly true. If you have an older installer of
iTunes, then you can remove what you have, and install from the older exe
file. I think where you might run into issues is if the new iTunes has
copied things over to your new iDevice which requires the newest iTunes.
However I think that going back to 10.7 or 10.6 at least shouldn't be any
trouble. I've provided links to download the iTunes
10.6 setup files below for those who are interested. The first link is for
the 32-bit setup, and the second is for the 64-bit setup.

iTunes 10.6.3 32-bit:
http://www.oldversion.com/windows/itunes-10-6-3

iTunes 10.6.3 64-bit:
http://www.oldversion.com/windows/itunes-10-6-3-x64

--
Raul A. Gallegos
"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize