You can set the music location in preferences. In iTunes, use command comma (,)
to open preferences.

The thing I haven't figured out yet is how to have iTunes recognise multiple
external drives as primary media drives so that it will automatically select
the external drive that is connected.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288