Kevin,

Give me a little credit bro. I knew the obvious differences between the iPad
and iPhone, but having heard so much about iPad specific apps, better
processor, etc. I guess I was a little optimistic. I think I would be better
served by going for the iPhone 5, but I would only feel good about that if the
upgrade is significantly better than my iPhone 4S. Then I start thinking I
could just wait until next year to get the 5S or whatever they're calling it.
Decisions, decisions, but that's what you get when you're trying to stay
productive on the road. At the very least I was hoping Dropbox would be
accessible off-line since that's doable on notebooks.--Joe

Sent from my iPhone