From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Anthony Vece
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 12:27 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Ipad: wifi only or cellular

Hey Dan;

When you have the cellular option, are you able to make calls as you do on
an iPhone?

Just curious.

Anthony

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 5!

On Dec 12, 2012, at 9:49 AM, "Daniel Miller" <miller...@gmail.com> wrote:

I personally ponied up the extra cash for the cellular option, since I'd
much rather have the option be available, than suddenly be in a spot with no
wifi and need to use my iPad rather than my phone for something.