Hi Tom,

I was able to get past the start screens. Turn VoiceOver off and swipe up 3
times to get to page 4 of the 4 introductory screens. Then turn VoiceOver back
on.  There's a Get Started button near the bottom of the screen; double-tap it.
I haven't tried to do too much with the app, except poke around a bit but it
looks like it's pretty accessible.

Best,
Anna