Hi,
Thanks for the tips. Actually, I showed it to one of my sighted coworkers this morning and she got it going for me. Looks like a neat app.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Woody Anna Dresner" <wadres...@att.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: GateGuru

Hi Tom,

I was able to get past the start screens. Turn VoiceOver off and swipe up 3 times to get to page 4 of the 4 introductory screens. Then turn VoiceOver back on. There's a Get Started button near the bottom of the screen; double-tap it. I haven't tried to do too much with the app, except poke around a bit but it looks like it's pretty accessible.

Best,
Anna