Hi Christine. It's not a question of which version of Skype is easier, but how you're going to use it. Like for instance, on both Mac and iPhone, there are several things you can and can't do. On the Mac, if you are planning to set up voicemail, you can't check them with the Skype client on the Mac but you can on the iPhone. On the iPhone you can't delete all your recent history but on the Mac you can. I'm sure others can chime in on this subject but that's what I've noticed.

--
Shawn
Sent from my white MacBook using SamNet