Actually, it should be in the voiceover settings under settings > General >
Accessibility > Voiceover. But it doesn't say "use hq voice". Instead it says
"use compact voice" and either says "on" or "off". If compact voice is off the
hq voice is already being used or should download.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart