Hi Don,
Read2Go is the best app for reading text files, because you can scroll by
lines. Other apps only let you scroll by large chunks. This app does have some
minor problems since upgrading to the latest iOS version, as it now noticeably
pauses when scrolling pages in large text files.

Sent from Brett's iPhone