From: "Robin Frost" <robinn...@gmail.com
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 22:36:09 -0500
Subject: Re: Sirius and XM radio apps

                   Hi,
with all due respect I beg to differ with the statements that the app is nearly unusable and that voiceover doesn뭪 work in the player. I뭭e used it for hours on end this week. While it뭩 true that not all buttons are labeled and there뭩 definitely room for improvement by no means did I find it unusable at all. I think it뭩 always best to give an app such as this a play for one뭩 self as one person뭩 inaccessible is another뭩 a bit quirky needing improvement but definitely workable.
Just my two cents no one asked for.
Robin