From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of BBS
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 9:11 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Sirius and XM radio apps

Hi Jim. Personally, I wouldn't listen to Sirius XM on an iPhone because of
several reasons. Firstly, as others have said, the app is almost unusable.
Sure, you can navigate to a station, but when you're in the player,
Voiceover doesn't work. Secondly, I certainly wouldn't unsubscribe your
radio receiver because if you want to listen to it longer than 90 minutes,
you'll need to be constantly at your iPhone to start it up again because it
times out every 90 minutes. That was my biggest turn-off with the app and I
like to sleep with the radio on and when I had the app, it would always kick
me off after 90 minutes. So yeah, you're better off with your radio
receiver.

--
Shawn
Sent from my white MacBook using SamNet