Hi Chris,

Here is a link to the BANA braille standards:
http://www.brailleauthority.org/update07/update07.html
(As a warning, these documents are long and technical. I am aware that BANA has recently adopted the Unified English Braille standard.)

We have also included a visual braille alphabet chart for sighted users, which is linked from our home page:
http://brailletouchapp.com/BrailleTouch_braille_chart.pdf

Thanks,
Caleb
http://brailletouchapp.com/