From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of kathiemarburger
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2013 9:20 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Cc: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: braille touch question numbers

How do you get the braille touch keyboard and how do you make it work on
your iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 6, 2013, at 8:49 AM, BrailleTouch <viph...@brailletouchapp.com>
wrote:

> Hi Rebecca,
>
> BrailleTouch supports regular uppercase numbers. You type the number sign,
then the letters A through J for numbers 1 through 9 and 0. We also support
the decimal point, slash, and the letter sign.

> On a related note, BrailleTouch is based on the BANA Grade 1 standards. We
support numbers, capital letters, and most punctuation.

> Thanks,
> Caleb
> http://brailletouchapp.com/
>
> On 1/6/2013 9:23 AM, Rebecca Ilniski wrote:
>> Hi Caleb and everyone. Which format of braille numbers does Braille Touch
support? Nemeth or regular upper case numbers?