Hi folks,

        Currently I am able to use List Recorder to record a phone
conversation. It only works in speaker phone mode but the quality is pretty
good.  Here is what I do.

the phone call must be started first.
I then press the home key and go to List Recorder.
I then start a new recording.
Now the other person's voice is recorded as it comes out of the speaker and
mine is recorded normally.  I find this useful when I need to remember
information being given to me over the phone.

Eric Caron