Hi Nuris. In future, can you give us a subject line? Not everybody reads messages marked as no subject. Now that that's out of the way, I did experience my VO on my iPhone mute itself quite a lot when I removed it from the dock of my stereo when I used iOS5, but thankfully in iOS6 I don't get such occurrances anymore. Are you using iOS5 or iOS6? What kind of iPhone is it? All these details can help us troubleshoot your issues. Thanks.

--
Shawn
Sent from my white MacBook using SamNet