Hello list,

I tend to have my rhone flat on my desk when I use it to call people. It use to automatically go to speaker phone, but it no longer does. I've put the phone on my ear and have taken it away, but that doesn't work. What could be the problem? On another note, how do I mute myself during a call (if, for instance, a family came to tell me something and didn't want the caller to hear)?

Thank you,
Ezzie